Our Nomination Packet
The Arkansas Military Veterans’ Hall of Fame Nomination Package must be downloaded and completed to nominate a veteran for induction into the hall of fame. When completed, mail the nomination packet to:
P.O. BOX 11011
CONWAY, ARKANSAS 72034
Deadline: All packets must be postmarked by 30 July to be considered for the 2023 induction class.
Nomination Packet Download
Military Ribbons Chart in Order of Precedence
Nominations: The Arkansas Military Veterans’ Hall of Fame, Inc. (AMVHOF) has established two categories of veterans for entry into the AMVHOF:
- Category #1: For the military accomplishments of a veteran, e.g., receiving the Medal of Honor or for significant achievements during their military career.
- Category #2: For those who have honorably served in the US Armed Forces, and then contributed exceptionally to community, state, and/or nation.
- Eligibility: The nominee must have either been born in Arkansas, entered military service from Arkansas, or lived in Arkansas for a minimum of eight years. Additionally, he /she must have received an honorable discharge from U.S. Military service, be of good character; and have no felony convictions. Posthumous nominations are accepted.
- NON-Eligibility: To preclude conflict of interest or the appearance thereof, AMVHOF Executive Board members, employees of the AMVHOF including members of AMVHOF Special Selection Committee (SSC), are NOT eligible for consideration for selection to the AMVHOF until three (3) years after they have ceased service therewith.
- Letters that simply recommend the nominee for inclusion will not be considered. The deadline for submitting or mailing the Nomination Package is the last day in August of the current year.
- Multiple nominations for a single individual are discouraged.
Requesting Military Documents
Veterans or their relatives may request the veteran’s military records, ie… Discharge Orders (DD Form 214, Report of Separation or SF Form 180, Military Record Requests)and their decorations by going to the websites www.archives.gov/st-louis/military-personnel/ or www.archives.gov/veterans/military-service-records